Saturday, March 25, 2017

DC's Lame Basket of Marketing Cliches.... I Mean, Justice League Trailer



Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiAmnKUaNmc

So, just to be clear.... This is the grand, epic team that DC was well-known for? Because it looks like a lame, forgettable, boring superhero action flick to me.

This trailer looks less like DC's version of the Avengers and more like a crunch-up of every marketing cliche out there. "Ooh, let's put together a team of superheroes and have them fight generic baddies, because people loved it when Marvel did that! And for the trailer, let's put in a line of conventional action scenes backed up by some cheap rock songs along with a few 'witty' lines thrown inbetween!"

Frankly, as someone who loved Man of Steel, I don't even think Superman would have made this any less boring.

I still have hopes for Wonder Woman, but as far as Justice League goes, don't call me excited in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment